Pundi X

Pundi X is a new crypto currency that focuses on consumer adoptions. Its focus is on making it easy for user to purchase goods and services using crypto through its software and hardware. In their own words: “Pundi X aims to bring in the next billion crypto users as it allows users to buy cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime.” The Pundi X company plans to distribute hundreds of point-of-sale smart devices to retailers. The retailers will then be able to accept payment in form of the Pundi X tokens. This whole system affords the retailers lower transaction fees.
Share:
Price
Basic
Location:
Indonesia
Initial release:
2017-10-07
Smart Contract Support:
N
Development Community:
Pundi X Labs Private Limited
Pundi X101

What is Pundi X?

Pundi X is a new crypto currency that focuses on consumer adoptions. Its focus is on making it easy for user to purchase goods and services using crypto through its software and hardware. In their own words:

“Pundi X aims to bring in the next billion crypto users as it allows users to buy cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime.”

The Pundi X company plans to distribute hundreds of point-of-sale smart devices to retailers. The retailers will then be able to accept payment in form of the Pundi X tokens. This whole system affords the retailers lower transaction fees.

How does Pundi X work?

Pundi X allows for three customer use cases. It enables users to:

1) Buy or Sell cryptocurrencies through a Point-of-Sale (PoS) device

2) Buy anything using cryptocurrency through the Pundi X POS device (retail point-of-sale)

3) Pay peer-to-peer using mobile (like PayPal)

Pundi X consists of:

Pundi X Mobile App - a smartphone app used to do the following things: - buy BTC, ETH, LTC, XEM, PXS and cryptocurrency using cash or card - sell BTC, ETH, LTC, XEM, PXS and cryptocurrency for cash - top up fiat money in a digital wallet - buy utilities and services, e.g. electricity using cryptocurrency *

PundiX card – will be the physical multi-currency wallet for fiat and cryptocurrencies available for purchase and sale via the PundiX platform. The PundiX card also facilitates payments via cryptocurrencies held in the card through NFC and contactless technology.

Pundi X Platform - a reference implementation stack including software and hardware that performs the full Point of Sale (POS) device function. Our reference implementation hardware is already in deployment in convenience stores and retailers, and we will further distribute the platform through open source licensing and distribution of the SDKS and open APIs.

Pundi X blockchain runs on the Ethereum network. Pundi X plans to start distributing their new POS devices in South East Asia given the low penetration rate of banking services. These POS devices will let users purchase tokens directly or use the tokens in their wallets to buy items. The POS is going to be a smart device which will connect to the Pundi X blockchain.

The native token of Pundi X is PXS, at ICO, subscribers only received 30% of the token. The remaining 70% of the token will only be given out to subscribers who hold for 3 years. The 70% will be released to subscribers on a monthly basis.

Official Pundi X Twitter
Official Pundi X Facebook